Saturday, February 4, 2012

Watch Out Ladies...

Isn't he the cutest? Yeah, I am a wee bit biased, as I am the proud mama.


But seriously, cute, right? :)


Ok, so Cash totally needed (made one for Luc, too) a Valentine shirt. But you know, Valentine's Day is so very geared toward the ladies...I didn't want him to be "that kid who has to wear a girlie shirt cause his mom is overly crafty." Trust me, I have seen that kid, and NO THANK YOU.


I saw this idea somewhere...who knows? Sorry. It was probably done with a really cool silouette machine. (can you sense the bitterness that I STILL don't have one?) Since I don't have that fancy gizmo, I stuck with the "hasn't failed me yet" Freezer Paper Method. See my tutorial on how this is done, HERE.


I had to kind of explain the shirt to Cash, and yeah...he probably didn't get the full connotation. However, he still felt like a Kindergarten Hot Throb when he modeled for me.












2 comments:

tiptop2 said...

You did a great job on his shirt!! Cash is a very good model, I think he is a natural!! And for sure a "heart-throb"!! Gimme some Cash!!

erin said...

very cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...