Wednesday, September 7, 2011

um...yeah...Hi there.







I am kind of embarrassed. Why, you ask? Weeeellllllllllllll, it's kind of been a while since I have posted. There is a valid reason, really. I recently traded in my Mac laptop for a Mac ipad. We will be getting a Mini Mac desktop soon, but until then...the ipad is it. It's totally awesome.....BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTT...I am still trying to figure it out. The part that's getting me right now is the photo part. I can't upload my photos to it, so that makes it really hard to post. After this long hiatus, I have finally decided that I am going to upload my pics at work, and go from there until the Mini Mac arrives. Ughh. Pain. In. The. Neck. My work computer is a PC and I am a TOTAL MAC GIRL. I have no idea how to work the photo program on this computer, so please please please be patient. :)


Ok, glad I have that out of my system. Now, on to today's post.... My sister-in-law is getting married in a few weeks, and I have been whipping some stuff up for her. Instead of a guest book where folks traditionally just sign their name, she wanted some small slips of paper to be available with pens. Guests are to write a little something to the happy couple. She found some pens on Etsy.com, but I offered to make them for her, and they turned out pretty cute!


The pics above are from my phone, and are pretty sorry. I apologize....seriously.



OHHHHHHHHHHHH!! I almost forgot! My friend, Kristy from Pocketful of Poise, and I were accepted to participate in CHATTY CRAFTY! We are sharing a booth, and so very excited!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...