Monday, August 15, 2011

Jewel Kade: Biggest Sale YET!!!


Hello everyone! It's your LUCKY LUCKY day!!
This week I am making room in my JK bag for pieces from the new catalog! How could this be good for you? Well, let me just tell you...
I am selling some holiday and retiring charms for SUPER SUPER prices! Scroll down and check them out.

above- front
These three charms (Lucky Charm, Jack-o-Lantern, and Let it snow) were originally $36.00 each. Now they are only $13.00 each!
(All three are 1"x 1" with glitter and beveled glass.)
below-back
Happy Halloween (left) was originally $38.00, and now it's $15.00
(.75" x 2.5" with Swarovski crystal drop)
Candy Cane (right) was originally $28.00, and now it's only $12.00!
(.5" x 2")
The Glitter Rose (left) and American flag (middle) were originally $42, and are now $18.00 each.
The Christmas Tree was originally $48, and is now only $22!
(All are 1.5" x 2",have glitter and beveled glass.)
These are all initial charms with the initial 'T'.
*The far left is the Emma, originally $24, this one is now $8.00! (1" x 1")

*The second from left is the Small Brooke, originally $26.00, and this one is $10.00!
(.75" x .75" with glitter)

*The Large Brooke was originally $28, and is now $12.00! (1" x 1" with glitter & beveled glass)

*The far right is the Bronte, originally $38.00 and is now $15.00! (1" x 2" with glitter,beveled glass, and swarovski crystal drop)


The Small Teardrop Crystal, originally $15, is now $8! The Black and White Peace, originally $ 46, is now $20! (1.5" x 1.5" with beveled glass)
The Double Hearts (left), originally $32.00, is now $15.00! (19" long)
The Antique Sparrow (antique gold), originally $28.00, is now $12.00! (25" long with 30mm pendant)

These are all beautifully handcrafted, and would make wonderful gifts for yourself or others!

This sale is first come, first served, so email me or leave a comment ASAP to get yours!!

Violetpixi@gmail.com

Have charming day-

Tracy

8 comments:

Rebecca Jackson said...

I'd love the Christmas Tree, Jack-o-Lantern, and Let it Snow. I'll try to contact you via FB.

erin said...

I am loving the glitter rose and the tear drop. I am trying to scare up some cash.
(not your cash.....my cash)

jocelyn said...

Do you still have the antique sparrow necklace available for sale?

Tammy said...

Hello, I am intersted in the charms you are selling, I will buy them. Tammy

Anonymous said...

Are any of your Halloween Charms still available?

Mary Betley said...

Just found your site! :) I too love Jesus and all cool, and fun stuff. I have been wanting the jack-o-lantern for some time now and would also like the Happy Halloween/Owl or if you have just the owl one that would be cool too. Let me know if any of those are available? I know I am late to the site but hoping you have something left. Thanks and have an Awesome day!

Anonymous said...

Just wondering if you have any of the charms left?

Hope Schmidt said...

Great post, thankyou

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...